"Account" shall be which the eligible Users are required to create in order to participate in Competition(s)of skill-based games offered by JENGATRON GAMING through its platform ‘Millionhere’. The User shall be required to provide name, phone number, birth date, e-mail address, Facebook and Google logins.
"Blings" are credits a User can use to purchaseCompetition tickets.Users can acquire Blings, either by directly purchasing them from Millionhere through e-wallets, credit and/or debit cards and/or digital payments and/or net banking or Millionhere may also reward Users with Blings for various Loyalty Programs/Promotional Schemes. 1 Bling is equal to 1 Rupee.
"Cash Prizes/winnings" After each Competition ends, the Winners shall be announced but shall remain subject to final verification of MID. The Users in each Competition obtaining the highest score and subsequently complying with eligibility requirements and applicable rules shall be awarded with Cash prizes/winnings as set out in the Millionhere App. Product prizesshall be added to the Winning User’s Millionhere Vault.
"Challenge" shall be peer-to-peer (P2P) tournament(s) created by a User of Millionhere, where he/she invites other users to participate. Total number of players, entry fee, and games shall be decided by the User creating the Challenge.
"Chargeback" is a credit card charge that has been disputed or claimed as fraud with a credit card company and/or the User’s bank. A credit card chargeback occurs after a cardholder/User(s) initiates a merchant dispute with their issuing bank and the issuing bank will then charge back the transaction being disputed from Millionhere and the cardholder’s account is credited.
"Compatible Devices" shall mean mobile phones with Android (4.4 and above) and/or IOS (8.1 and above) technology, Tablets and I-Pads, PCs, Kiosks etc.
"Competition(s)" shall mean and include any and/or all Millionhere Tournaments and/or Challenges and/or Leagues.
"End Time" shall be defined as the time at which the Competition(s)shall conclude. Any User who is engaged in the game playshall be able to play after the End Time in case the game being played by the User continues even after the conclusion of End Time. The End Time of every Millionhere Competition(s)shall be notified to the User as soon as it commences
"Game(s)"shall be games of skill, which shall be part of the Millionhere Competition(s).
"Guaranteed Tournament(G)"shall be Millionhere Tournaments where the Participating User shall be eligible for prize and/or prize money even if the number of Participating Users is not equal to the number of pre-specified Users for that Tournament. The Guaranteed Tournament shall be denoted by a letter ‘G’ in the Millionhere App.
"League(s)" are Millionhere competitions comprising of a tournament between a group of registered users and another group of registered Users whereby the registered Users compete for real cash prize and/or product prize.
"Mandatory Identity Documents (MID)" shall include documents as follows:
- PAN Card
- Government-issued residence proof (only for Product prizes);
- User’s bank account details; and
- Aadhaar Card (name on the Aadhaar shall match with the first and last name of the User giving the details while signing up on Millionhere)
It shall be mandatory for a Millionhere User to verify his/her account by uploading the above-mentioned MID before initiating any withdrawal request on the platform.
“Millionhere Vault” is the part of the Millionhere App where cash winnings, total no. of Blings (earned or purchased) and Products won by the User shall accrue. The User shall be able to access the Millionhere Vault for the following purposes:
- Blings for purchasing Competition tickets, or
- Withdraw his/her cash winnings to his/her bank account after a due-diligence and verification of the account by providing MIDs
- Redeem his/her product and/or automobile prize.
"Multiple TicketTournament(s)" shall be a Tournament where the User has the ability to purchase more than one ticket in the Tournament as notified by Millionhere. Multiple Ticket Tournaments shall be denoted by a letter ‘M’ in the Millionhere App.
"Non-Guaranteed Tournament (NG)" shall be Millionhere Tournaments where the number of Users shall be equal to the pre-specified Users of the Tournament. The money shall be refunded to the Millionhere Vault if the total number of participating Users is not equal to the pre-determined Users at the end of the Tournament. The Non-Guaranteed Tournament shall be denoted by letters ‘NG’ in the Millionhere App.
"Practice Games" are free training games offered by Millionhere to the Users on Compatible Devices where they can train themselves before participating in paid Competition(s). The Users participating in Practice Games shall not be eligible for any prize money and/or prizes.
"Start Time" shall be defined as the time at which the Competition(s)shall commence and the User would only be able to play from or after this time. The time shall be notified as soon as the Competition(s)commences Start Time shall apply only to pre booked Tournaments and not to any other Millionhere Tournament(s).
"Third Party Wallet"shall be the wallet usedby Usersthrough their Compatible Devices acting as an electronic version of a physical wallet,which provides a convenient and secure execution of payment online while using Millionhere. This Wallet shall permit the User to purchase the Millionhere Blings.
"Ticket" shall be defined as a pre requisite for every User of Millionhere to buy (directly through any payment and settlement mode including debit card, credit card, digital payments, third party wallets, net banking, UPIs etc. and/or through Blings and/or through Cash Winnings in the Millionhere Vault) and subsequently enter any Competition(s)of skill based games. Users shall be entitled to buy Multiple Tickets in the same Competition(s)(as and when notified by Millionhere).
"Ticket Purchase Closure" shall be closure of ticket purchases of any Millionhere Competition(s) for every User/Player. Ticket purchase shall close fifteen (15) minutes before the end time of any Millionhere Competition(s).
- criminal or tortuous activity, including child pornography, fraud including financial fraud and money laundering, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- promoting illegal or tortuous activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- using photos and/or pictures that are sexually explicit or pornographic, exposing the female breast or full exposure of either male or female buttocks, or any or all portions of the human genitalia; exposing anyone or anything involved in explicit sexual acts and/or lewd and lascivious behavior, including masturbation, copulation, pedophilia, intimacy involving nude or partially nude people in heterosexual, bisexual, lesbian, or homosexual encounters; depicting anyone or anything that is crudely vulgar or grossly deficient in civility or behavior or that shows scatological impropriety and any other content contravening good moral standards;
- attempting to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of Millionhere or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of Millionhere or the content therein;
- using cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any other unauthorized software designed to modify or interfere with platform Millionhere, and taking advantage of cheats or exploits;
- using any software that intercepts, mines, or otherwise collects information about other Users or copies and stores any Proprietary Materials;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on Millionhere or the networks connected to Millionhere;
- attempting to impersonate another User or person;
- soliciting personal information from anyone under the eighteen (18) years of age;
- collecting, harvesting, soliciting or posting passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- using the account, username, or password of another account holder at any time or disclosing the User account password to any third party or permitting any third party to access the User Account;
- using any information obtained from Millionhere in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- using any unfair, misleading or deceptive content intended to draw traffic to one’s profile;
- using Millionhere in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations;
- sublicense, rent, lease, sell, trade, gift, bequeath or other transfer of the User account associated with the User account to anyone;
- access or use of a third-party account that have been sublicensed, rented, leased, sold, traded, gifted, bequeathed, or otherwise transferred from the holder or the original account creator; and
- using Millionhere in a commercial manner
The following concerns the device(s) and network(s) required for the application to function. Read this section carefully. You must provide and use, at your own expense, a Device and Network that are compatible with Millionhere.Millionhere does not guarantee that it can be accessed through, or will be compatible with, all Devices or Networks. Millionhere may fail due to a variety of circumstances, including circumstances or conditions beyond Millionhere’s control. You understand and agree that Network connectivity may be interrupted, circumvented or otherwise compromised. Such Network connectivity or outage is beyond Millionhere’s control, and Millionhere may not be able to assist in resolution of problems with respect to the Network connectivity. You understand that your use of Millionhere may be limited by your Network provider or by the capabilities or capacities of your Device. If your Device or Network is incompatible, inoperative, interrupted or circumvented, no data will be received by Millionhere and hence may not be available.
Guaranteed Tournament (G)shall be Millionhere Tournaments where the Participating User shall be eligible for prize and/or prize money even if the number of Participating Users is not equal to the number of pre-specified Users for that Tournament.
Non-Guaranteed Tournament(NG) shall be Millionhere Tournaments where the number of Users shall be equal to the pre-specified Users of the Tournament. The money shall be refunded to the Millionhere Vaultif the total number of participating Users is not equal to the pre-determined Users for the Tournament.