- Millionhere is an online skill based gaming platform owned and operated by Jengatron Gaming Private Limited having its registered office at E-20, Lajpat Nagar – 3, New Delhi – 110024, India and is open only to Indian citizens (individuals), residing in India (excluding the RestrictedTerritories i.e. Assam, Odisha (Orissa), Telangana, Nagaland & Sikkim), aged 18 years or above and who are valid Users of Millionhere (hereinafter referred to as "MILLIONHERE" )
- Millionhere is not open for employees, distributors, contractors, agents, subsidiaries, vendors, sponsors, advertising agencies and suppliers of Millionhere & Jengatron Gaming Pvt. Ltd. or for the relatives/dependants of such employees, distributors, contractors, agents, subsidiaries, vendors, sponsors, advertising agencies and suppliers. For the purpose of the T&Cfor Product Prizes, the term “relative” shall have the same meaning as contemplated under Section 2(41) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- The User understands and accepts that the prize(s)on Millionhereare procured by Millionhere from the Vendor directly and/or sponsored and provided by the Vendor to Millionhere.Millionhere does not guarantee or make any representations or warranties regarding the quality, features or utility of the Product prize(s) to Winner(s) of the Product prize(s) and Millionhere shall not be held responsible or liable for non-delivery, loss or damage during delivery or shortfall or deficiency, whether hidden or visible, in the Product prize(s), and all the legal remedies in relation to the Product prize(s) shall solely lie against Vendor.
- Millionhere shall not be responsible for any incorrect / misleading information relating to the Product prize(s), presented / displayed on any other information centre, webpage through any source other than the Millionhere App, Millionhere Website or any other social/internet platform used by Millionhere. Millionhere shall not be liable for any loss suffered by any User(s) based on the representation, terms, conditions, information presented / displayed on any source other than Millionhere App, Millionhere Website or any other social/internet platform used by Millionhere.
- Millionhere Competitions for Product Prize(s) shall commence and run for a period of time as notified on the Millionhere App and/or Website and/or any other Social Media Platform used by Millionhere and Millionhere reserves all rights to make any changes or amendments to the same upon due notification to the Users.
- Millionhere is neither responsible nor does it guarantee the quality or merchantability of the Product(s) being offered as prize(s)to the Winners nor is it liable for any defect or deficiency of Product(s) so obtained/availed, by the Winners of Millionhere. Millionhere shall not be responsible or liable for:
- Any problem, damage or loss of whatsoever nature to any User resulting from their participation in the Competitions on Millionhere; or
- Any injuryor any bodily harm to any User resulting from their participation in the Competitions on Millionhere or due to receiving any product prize on Millionhere.
- There shall not be any assured gift to the Users for participating in Competitions on Millionhere and the same is subject to change at the sole discretion of Millionhere.
- All prizes offered in theseCompetitions are subject to availability. Millionhere and/or the Vendor reserve the right to provide alternate products of the same value, for any of the prizes or issue a Bank Gift Card for the value of the prize won under the Competition, after deducting applicable taxes, which may be redeemed by the Winner at stores accepting such Bank Gift Card.
- The User shall not unsubscribe from the Millionhere App while the Product Prize(s) is/are redeemed and any act of unsubscribing from the Millionhere App by the Userwhile the Product Prize(s) is/are redeemed shall lead to instant forfeit of the Product Prize. To redeem the Product Prize(s), the Winner shall declare his/her name, address (a valid shipping address which is not situated in any of the Restricted Territories)and proof of identity and other supporting documents [hereinafter referred to as “Mandatory Information Documents or MID” ]as may be required by Millionhere and no redemption of any Product Prize(s) shall be allowed without completing the MIDverification.For further information on the MID Verification process, the User is advised to peruse the Millionhere Terms & Conditions here
- The User shall redeem his Product Prize(s) within 45 (forty five) days of receiving the communication from Millionhere informing the User of winning such Product Prize(s) on Millionhere. In the event the Product Prize(s) is not redeemed by the User/Winnerwithin 45 (forty five) days of receivingthe communication from Millionhere, then his/her Product Prize(s) shall stand forfeited.
- The process of redemption of the Product Prize(s)shall be initiated by Millionhere within a period of 10 (ten) business days upon receiving the request for redemption of the said Product Prize(s) from the User. Pursuant to the request for redemption from the User, Millionhere shall provide the User’s details to the respective Vendor to initiate the delivery process. Millionhereshall bear the costs of shipping and shall endeavour to provide the requisite shipment and/or courier and/or delivery details of the Vendor to the User within a period of 30 (thirty) days from the date of request for redemptionof Product Prize(s) made by the User. The User accepts and acknowledges that the process of redemption of the Product Prize(s) is subject to the submission and appropriate verification of MID (as defined in Terms and Conditions of Millionhere) by Winner as required by Millionhere and Vendor.
- If the Winner abstains from taking the delivery of the Product Prize(s), and/or fails to collect the same, then the User shall endeavour to contact the delivery agency at the earliest and/or pick the product prize up from the respective post office and the User shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the delivery agent and/or the Vendor and Millionhere shall not be liable for the same and shall not bear any additional expenditure for the delivery of the said Product Prize(s).
- The User hereby warrants and accepts to provide accurate, current and complete information while participating and playing on the Millionhere platform and their product prize(s) Competitions. Any User providing any incorrect information, concealing or withholding any information from Millionhere with an intention to participate and/or win the Competition will automatically be disqualified from participating in the said Competition and winning the said Prize. Such act of providing incorrect information, concealing or withholding any information, including without limitation incorrect declaration of information relating to name, age, identity, address, domicile or any other information provided by the User, shall entitle Millionhere to disqualify him/her without any further intimation.
- The User hereby understands and gives his/ her irrevocable consent for personal information including but not limited to any received personal data and/or any pictures and/or any contributions linked to participation on the Millionhere platform, relating to the User to be exchanged with Millionhere or Vendoror to be used free of charge, for promotional activities relating to the competition and/or the platform Millionhere and in relation to the announcement of the winner through all media, including radio, television and internet. The User also hereby consents to Millionhere to share his/her personal information with third parties involved in the Product Prize(s) Competitions such as suppliers, advertisers, sponsors and/or producers.
The Product Prize(s) shall be subject to the laws of India, including all the laws relating to taxation. All applicable regulatory and statutory duties, cess, surcharges, taxes (including TDS& GST), insurances, transfer fees, registration fees etc. that may be applicable to avail/use the Product Prize(s)shall be borne by the Winner.
Any Product Prize(s) of value in excess of INR 10,000/- (Indian Rupees Ten Thousand Only) shall attract deduction of tax at source (TDS) at the rate of 30.9% as per Section 194B of the Income Tax Act, 1961 and all other taxes to be paid on the Product Prize(s) shall be paid by the respective Winners at the prevailing rate, unless expressly specified otherwise.Winners shall not be able to avail of any deductions either under Section 80C or 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Further, all the Winners must furnish a valid PAN Card and Aadhaar Card bearing their respective address (a valid shipping address which is not situated in any of the Restricted Territories)to claim the Product Prize(s), irrespective of the value of the same, failing which the Winners’ Product Prize(s) shall be forfeited, or the Product Prize(s) shall be rolled over to the next Winner, at the sole discretion of Millionhere.
- The User hereby understands and accepts that if the Product Prize(s) consists of tickets for concerts, festivals, films, sports events or similar types of events and/or holidays/flights, then there can be no claim on any form of compensation in case of cancellation and Millionhere cannot be held responsible for the same.Further, the User also agrees and accepts that if theProduct Prize(s) includes travel/accommodation abroad for which a passport and a valid visa is required, then the User must be in possession of a valid passport and visa to receive the prize and Millionhere retains the right to refuse such a prize if the User does not possess a valid passport.
- Neither Millionhere or Vendorshallbe responsible for any loss, injury or damage claimed/demanded by the Users due to any of the following reasons:-
- User is unable to understand the T&C forProduct Prize(s) and/or the General T&C or is in breach of the same;
- User is unable to understand the process of participation or is unable to participate in the Competitions on Millionhere;
- User is declared as a winner but is aged less than 18 years of age or is incompetent to enter into a contract;
- User is declared as a winner but is subsequently found to be a resident of any of the Restricted Territories as stated above under Clauses 1 & 4.
- Any other reason, event, error or incidence not within the control of Millionhere; and
- Network failure, network congestion, network unavailability, server slow down/serve shut down or any other technical issues.
- The Product Prize(s) are non-endorsable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-substitutable. The Product Prize(s) are offered on 'NO EXCHANGE NO REFUND' basis. Millionhere or Vendor shall entertain no requests for exchange in lieu of the Product Prize(s). The Product Prize(s) are not transferable, exchangeable or payable in cash or other products or services. If the said conditions are not acceptable to the User or if the User refuses to accept the present Terms & Conditions then Millionhere shall not award the said Product Prize(s) and retain the right to choose another winner and award the same to the said winner.
- Millionhere shall not be responsible for any loss or damage if it has to discontinue or cancel the Competitions on Millionhere in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, circular, notification, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government or for any other unavoidable reason beyond its control.
By using Millionhere, the User confirms and waives the applicability of rules and regulations of the ‘National Do Not Call Registry’ and agrees to receive promotional messages and/or notifications including without limitation daily updates of score and such other updates from Millionhere, promotional updates on Millionhere and/or any such update as may be deemed fit by Millionhere.
- Millionhere or Jengatron Gaming Pvt. Ltd., or any of their group entities or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal loss or injury that may be suffered (including loss of life), by a User and/or any third party, directly or indirectly, by use of the prizes offered by Millionhere.
- The User hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consents to submit all disputes pertaining to these T&C to the exclusive jurisdiction of a sole arbitrator appointed as per the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996, as amended from time to time. The seat of arbitration shall be New Delhi and the language of proceedings shall be ‘English’.The courts in Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all or any disputes with regard to these T&C and the laws of India shall be applicable to the said dispute.
- Millionhere is entitled to, at its discretion and without notice, change or modify these terms and conditions specific to the competitions for the duration of the contest and without giving a reason to discontinue, modify or adapt the competition for reasons of its own without any obligation to compensate any damages on behalf of the User. Any changes or adaptations within the said terms and conditions or the Competitions, will be made public in an appropriate manner (e.g. via its website) and the User is advised to be aware of such changes or adaptations or amendments.
- TheMillionhere Competitions may contain factual references to the names of certain companies, products and individuals. Millionhere and its Partners and/or Vendors make no representation of having a business relationship or tie up with any such companies, products or individuals. All trade names shall continue to remain owned by their respective owners.
- The User hereby acknowledges and agrees that all copyright and trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the App, Website, App content and design, Competition content and design and all material or content related to the Competitions shall remain, at all times, owned by Millionhere i.e. Jengatron Gaming Private Limited. Any other use of the material/ content on this Website and/or App is strictly prohibited. Nothing in the Competitions shall affect any intellectual property rights of Millionhere and/or Jengatron Gaming Private Limited or any of their affiliates in any product or service made available on the Website and/or App.
- Any questions, complaints or comments about the Competitions provided on Millionhere can be made in writing to E-20, Lajpat Nagar – 3, New Delhi – 110024, India vide asufficiently stamped envelope or vide email at email@example.com. The User shall always include the name of the Competitionregarding which the communication to Millionhere is being made. Millionhere shall endeavor to respond to the communication as soon as possible.
- Selection Methodology
- Users shall be awarded ranks based on their Competition scores and prize(s) shall be awarded as per the Competition payout structure. Whoever scores the highest in the Competition will be awarded the higher rank.
- In case there is a tie between two users then the person who has achieved the top score first i.e. whosoever played first shall be awarded the higher rank.
- In case there is a tie in the score time as well, then the user who has purchased the ticket first shall be awarded the highest rank.
- Millionhere shall not be liable for any delay, failure to comply with its obligations contained herein or adverse effect caused to anyProduct Prize(s) Competition, including without limitation those caused by weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, terrorist attack, inevitable accidents, acts of god, technical snags, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Millionhere ( “Force Majeure” ).
- The participation in Millionhere Competitions implies unconditional acceptance of all the terms and conditions of Millionhere and such Millionhere Competitions by the Users and/orParticipants.